- The Washington Post says "The county would be better served by Cheryl C. Kagan ..."
- Endorsed by the Firefighters and Police as "strong on public safety issues."
- Endorsed by the Sierra Club for my "proven track record" on the environment!
- Endorsed by SEIU as "a strong voice... committed to issues important to working families."
- Endorsed by the B-CC Chamber of Commerce PAC as a business-friendly candidate.
- Endorsed as the "better advocate for the environment" by MD League of Conservation Voters.
- Endorsed by MC NOW for my commitment to "promoting women’s equality."
- Endorsed by NARAL Pro-Choice Maryland as the "real leader" in District 17.
- Endorsed by CASA in Action as a "courageous and effective" advocate for these difficult times.
We Endorse Cheryl