- The Washington Post says "The county would be better served by Cheryl C. Kagan ..."
- Endorsed by the Firefighters and Police as "strong on public safety issues."
- Endorsed by the Sierra Club for my "proven track record" on the environment!
- Endorsed by SEIU as "a strong voice... committed to issues important to working families."
- Endorsed by the B-CC Chamber of Commerce PAC as a business-friendly candidate.
- Endorsed as the "better advocate for the environment" by MD League of Conservation Voters.
- Endorsed by MC NOW for my commitment to "promoting women’s equality."
- Endorsed by NARAL Pro-Choice Maryland as the "real leader" in District 17.
- Endorsed by CASA in Action as a "courageous and effective" advocate for these difficult times.
Sierra Club 2010 State Level EndorsementsPublished: Monday, June 21, 2010 7:00 am Source: Sierra Club, Maryland Chapter
2010 State Level Endorsements
|2010 State Level Endorsements||Maryland Chapter Sierra Club||
|Note: endorsements will be entered as they are made. Keep checking back|
|If a candidate does not appear on this list it may mean that we just haven't finished the process|
|Attorney General||Doug Gansler|
|Anne Arundel||District||Name||Office||As of|
|18||Ana Sol Gutierrez||Delegate||5/15/2010|
|Prince Georges||22||Paul Pinsky||Senator||5/15/2010|
To view the list from the Sierra Club's site, click here.