- The Washington Post says "The county would be better served by Cheryl C. Kagan ..."
- Endorsed by the Firefighters and Police as "strong on public safety issues."
- Endorsed by the Sierra Club for my "proven track record" on the environment!
- Endorsed by SEIU as "a strong voice... committed to issues important to working families."
- Endorsed by the B-CC Chamber of Commerce PAC as a business-friendly candidate.
- Endorsed as the "better advocate for the environment" by MD League of Conservation Voters.
- Endorsed by MC NOW for my commitment to "promoting women’s equality."
- Endorsed by NARAL Pro-Choice Maryland as the "real leader" in District 17.
- Endorsed by CASA in Action as a "courageous and effective" advocate for these difficult times.
Gaithersburg Councilmember Jud Ashman Introduces Cheryl Kagan Election Night 9/14/10
Cheryl Kagan Speaks to Her Supporters Election Night 9/14/10
Cheryl Kagan Presents The Facts Omitted From Jennie Forehand's "Gift" Mailer
"Excerpt From Conversation" 8/24/10
Cheryl Kagan and Jennie Forehand Speak at the Asbury Democratic Club's Candidates Forum on 8/20/10
Cheryl Kagan addressing the audience at her 6/27/10 fundraiser
Hon. Mike Knapp endorses Cheryl Kagan for MD State Senate, June 2010
Hon. George Leventhal introduces Cheryl Kagan, candidate for MD State Senate, June 2010
Tracy Terrell, NARAL Pro-Choice Maryland PAC endorses Cheryl Kagan for MD State Senate, June 2010
David Rodich, SEIU Local 500 endorses Cheryl Kagan for MD State Senate, June 2010
Cheryl Speaks to Asbury Democrats, March 2010
DC Event - Oct. 09
Introduction by Friends
Campaign Kickoff - June 09
Hon. Paul H. Carlson
(Former Member, MD House of Delegates)
Hon. Mary H. Boergers
(Former State Senator, District 17)
Hon. Cheryl C. Kagan
(Former Delegate. Candidate for State Senate in D/17)